What are you thankful for today? At this moment, I Thank God that flood hasn’t reached our place. If you read HERE you’ll know that some part of Hatyai City is flooded. We’re perfectly fine!
How about you? The following vignettes (which have been widely circulated on the internet) can help put things into perspective and remind us of what we have to be thankful for:
1. If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75 percent of the people in the world.
2. If you can attend a church or synagogue meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death, you are more blessed than 3 billion people in the world.
3. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are more blessed than 500 million people in the world.
4. If you have money in the bank, money in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8 % of the world’s wealthy.
5. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.